Thursday, June 12, 2008
tacos have healing properties...
so today i felt as sick as a dog after a little breakfest. austin didnt get up till late bc he was sick all night. the thing we ate in cantria destroyed us.. mr mendiz told us later that what we ate would make him sick its a very strong food. so pretty much did nothing today...i hate to waste time like that but i felt like vommiting everytime i moved my head. all i did today was read narnia..i finished all the books today. but since we got hungry we came to this taco place with mr mendiz. i was hoping for real tacos but they were just microwaved. it was at his really trendy place . i think we scared them cuz we ate like 6 tacos each when like the big man special was 3 tacos. but now we feel way better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love you and miss you and I am praying for y'all everyday. Please tell everyone that I love them and wish that I could have come this year. Continue to remind them (over and over and over) that they have the same Holy Spirit that you do! They will want you to do everything for them, but Christ is at work in their lives too. Remind them that He can use them the same way that He uses you. When do y'all leave for Nazca? When is my Tommyboy coming to see y'all? Love you again!!!
I hate that you both were sick. It doesn't hurt to slow down when you feel bad. Maybe the day of rest was good for you. I hope your stomachs will get used to the food soon.
Is there such a thing as getting "used" to the food. If so, I hope it's soon for both of you. :)
I and the people at FBC Lithis Springs are interested in the work you two guys are doing for the Lord. We pray that the work and your lives will go well.
Howard Cobble
Hey umm,
Bad news Taco was sick. He got parvo and your parents had to leave him at the vets for a week. He is better now but he lost a lot of weight. I brought him home to my apartment to continue to take care of him..I took to a second vet for a second opinion she gave me some medicine. He will be ok but he does look a little rough. Also, I broke my laptop...But don't worry we are taking care of things. I might keep Taco forever and ever (just kidding.
This has been your taco update for today.....
Lizpryor
Post a Comment