the peruvians in lampa didnt work today. well most importantly the taxi drivers didnt so that left austin and i in lampa. i spent most of the day talking to tio hes a blind internet cafe shop owner. hes a christian for sure. we discussed alot of different stuff to day mostly the trinity and how it had to be jesus on the cross. he also encouraged me the other day when i was feeling down.
all i can do is follow jesus while im here even if none go with me....
thanks for the love and pray and support sorry today sucked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Calm down boy! Anyways, your mother sends your happy birthday wishes....Yes I know your birthdeay was sunday but I figured you would check your messages on Sunday so that I would be on time...I am a genius.... I will tell people to give you monies for your birthday..Does mom have a link to you bank account? Or where is that info? Anyways, I will send you pics of Taco tommorow.
Liz
God is in control.
Love,
Bev
Post a Comment