Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the gideons are coming!

well their coming to lampa to meet with us about getting free bibles. mean while we just make a couple of guess on money and decide we had enough to buy about 20 bibles ....their kinda heavy to carry around in one single book bag ( which im doing right now). also someone gave the church 200 dollars for us to buy bibles. thats some really awsum news. short update you should read the one below.
and mrs morris i got your comments im just not commenting on them bc you didnt ask any questions. but thanks for the love and support.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boy,
Just a Taco update...He has all his shots now and he weighs 5 pounds. I am thiking about dognaping him. He was nice to people at the vets office....
Other than that Mom says please send a list of things that you might want/need. By the way how is the food? Do they make tamles? Have you eaten anything really wierd?
Okay,
Your favorite sister (liz)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you got my messages I was just worried they weren't coming thru for some reason. Make Austin behave. LOL

alyssa said...

Pay no attention to my mom. no one else does :) hah just kidding so man i am so full i just had some Krystals. mmm what did you eat for dinner?!? haha ok im done love you and miss you and austin both.

Anonymous said...

Pay no attention to that daughter of mine, she's lame.... How dare her. Good thing I know she loves me. How are things going? Great I hope. Try to get that picture sent for Austin's Nanny's birthday. It will thrill her that ya'll took the time to send her something from Peru. Take care, Love you

Bev said...

I don't think my last comment posted. I can't ever remember my password (lol). I'm praying for you at random times, as you and Austin come to mind. Almost always when I first wake up then different times during the day. Hope you get some good food soon. We miss you in Sunday School. The contemporary service was great this past Sunday. Much love,
Bev