Sunday, May 18, 2008

ill be leaving at 9:45 pm to peru.
Im broke yet God has provided.
my spanish isnt perfect yet God will give me words.
alot of sacrifice yet its no longer my life but christ living through me.
lots of fears yet it doesnt matter because God is in control.


............. dang it feels Good to be a christian!

http://austininperu.blogspot.com/

austins blog incase you havent figured out how to get to it.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Jorge~ I love you! This is going to be so much more amazing than anything that you have ever done. Don't put your expectations on it, just let God show you what He wants to do. I will be praying for you Austin. Tell Carlos and Alex that I love them and miss them!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know FINALLY that ya'll got there. It is more than Austin has done.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better. Glad you are in Lampa. Sounds like a neat place. Keep us up to date as much as you can. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Jorge,
Do me a favor and keep an eye on Dale. He is such a party animal. I know he is talking your ears off. LOL. I am hearing such good things about you and Austin. God is going to do great things thru you. My prayers are with you. Be careful and remember you have a whole church praying for you.
Vickie Pickens

Anonymous said...

Jorge, glad you made it ok. Is the church meeting in Lampa? Please give my regards to Senor Mendez. Please get a count on the number of tracts you have, and I'll try to send more when Mike goes down next month.
I'm praying for you and Austin.

Henry Robinette

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture. Tell me a little about them . i printed copies to show everyone, but would like to know what I am showing.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome show of faith to step out like you have done. God will certainly bless you for it.

I told Austin how we're glad we got to spend some time with you before you left and that we are really looking forward to your return so we can hear everything. I'll bet you eat supper then, by golly.

By the way, who esle would go to Peru for Chinese food, anyway.

Keep taking pictures because they will be treasures for you forever.

You and Austin are in our daily prayers.

Janice & Larry